Norco - Celebrating 120 years
Today Norco can proudly call itself an Australian, farmer owned dairy co-operative that has been in business since 1895. Norco currently has 330 Members on 220 supplying dairy farms across Northern New South Wales and South East Queensland that supply 220 million litres of quality fresh milk, 365 days a year. Read more….
The Co-operative Federation of NSW:
- represents and assists co-operatives and like entities in their relationships with government;
- facilitates and provides assistance and services, including the Co-operatives Conference every 18 months;
- promotes public awareness and understanding of the significance of co-operative structures;
- promotes the exchange of information amongst co-operative entities; and
- works with other co-operative organisations interstate and internationally.
If your organisation works in accordance with co-operative principles, please consider joining the Federation, so that we can strengthen the co-operative sector, to the benefit of everyone.