The Co-operative Federation of NSW:
- represents and assists co-operatives and like entities in their relationships with government;
- facilitates and provides assistance and services, including the Co-operatives Conference every 18 months;
- promotes public awareness and understanding of the significance of co-operative structures;
- promotes the exchange of information amongst co-operative entities; and
- works with other co-operative organisations interstate and internationally.
If your organisation works in accordance with co-operative principles, please consider joining the Federation, so that we can strengthen the co-operative sector, to the benefit of everyone.
Business Council of Co-operatives & Mutuals
The Business Council of Co-operatives and Mutuals (BCCM) is the national peak body representing the co-operative and mutual models of enterprise. It is the only organisation uniting the entire and diverse range of member owned businesses.
The Co-operative Federation of NSW is a member of the BCCM.